You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administrative functions, for providing marketing support to the organization, as well as providing administrative support to the General Manager and/or staff, as directed by the General Manager. This is a part-time role working approximately 20 hours a week.
Reporting to the General Manager, the SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Present a professional, welcoming first contact to all, providing great customer service
- Be responsible for the development & implementation of efficient office systems
- Provide administrative support and be responsible for all record-keeping as required by the Community Futures Auditor, Board, committees, and staff team
- Maintain knowledge of basic business-related resources, and government programs that can be shared with entrepreneurs
- Coordinate marketing and communications activities including website updates; social media posts; create newsletters; maintain mailing lists; coordinate development of promotional materials; and liaise with writers, graphic designers, printers, photographers, and media to coordinate and ensure implementation of marketing and communications
The IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 2+ years administrative experience; plus, 1+ years marketing coordination experience
- Exceptional organizational skills; strong communication skills
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude; a proven ability to be resourceful and customer focused
- Strong team player, with desire to support and assist co-workers
- Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic work environment
- A strong proficiency in the use of spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, WordPress
- Experience working with a non-profit organization and/or basic knowledge of non-profit governance/record keeping would be an asset
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes, and cover letter by DECEMBER 23rd, 2021 at 4:00 pm to:
Meghan Marshall, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Perth Community Futures Development Corporation:
Perth Community Futures Development Corporation. (PCFDC) is a federally supported not-for-profit organization, working with community partners to develop and sustain the local economy through business financing, business counseling and community economic development projects.